2009年11月26日星期四

GPS device can track your kids and others

Except Car GPS, in a demonstration of the Buddy Tracker toddler has a green field on a screen is an example of a region, a parent can keep an eye on a child from the GPS.

Especially with the high rate of kidnappings and abductions, now everything is to have a very good thing, said Diana Medina of Best Buy.

The GPS device is made by distinguishing sold to Best Buy. It sends an instant e-mail, text or phone alarm if the person you see in the cards designated for the area.


One idea, Kristin Cathey happy for 6 months Hadley.


But instead of a baby, Sheila Brown, who use their father said, was ho's disease Alzheimer.

My father was my child, my fourth child, and I really want to know where he is, he said.

However, the protection of privacy comes naturally.

I would like to use for my husband, said Cathey.


I do not remember, said Brown. My first concern is the safety of my father.

没有评论:

发表评论