2009年8月28日星期五

Can't help expressing my love to my dear friend Kiki, and also the cute Eonon Car DVD player! Her birthday is on August 25. I gave her a big surprise, since I didn’t tell her what her present is!!
Our friendship started from colleague, usually go shopping together hand in hand, skip class to catch the lunch, got back to colleague even until the mid-night to got the special offer nice clothes,lived in a room even in the first year when we were working. How crazy and amazing we were those days! We share our happiness and sadness together even until now. She’s such a cute girl like sunshine, we laugh loudly and purely just because we’re both happy and independent girls! Thanks for her comfort during those days when I broke up with my ex BF several months ago. Anyway, I’m more strong and independent than ever before! We’re now both single, and still enjoy life! Haha, we count on ourselves more than any others!! But our friendship is the eternal source of happiness, the power of life, it will last forever! This little present is for you dear Kiki, since you’ve longed for a good piece of head unit for her car like mine for a long time. After 3 days it arrived. To our surprise, this so called Eonon refurbished DVD just like fresh new one! We both thought do they send us for mistake with a new one?! :D Anyway, we don’t care about it, as long as it works fine and she likes it! Good luck to you Kiki, you rarely come to facebook and myspace stuff, so I can’t say it to you directly, but you can feel it is enough! Best wishes! Wish you a happy birthday :)

没有评论:

发表评论